Stag and Hen Dodgeball Chester
This fast paced activity will take you back to the days of your youth! Duck, Dip, Dive and Dodge to win! With two available formats, Extreme Dodgeball and Disco Dodgeball you can either work up a sweat with Dodgeball games or dodge and dance your way to victory!
CHESTER DODGEBALL VENUES
Our Chester Dodgeball venue is located just two miles from the Grosvenor Precinct. The venue has excellent outdoor facilities for Dodgeball including 3G pitches, changing facilities and on-
We can host during the week but timings will be dependant on venue availability at the time of booking. Saturday and Sundays are the most popular days to participate in Dodgeball but we do get booked up early.
Chester Dodgeball Events are ideal for:
- Hen Parties
- Stag Do Weekends
- Adult Birthdays
- Junior Parties
- Groups of Friends
- Corporate Events and Team Building Activites
- Sports Teams and more!
INFORMATION: We often use outdoor facilities with excellent third generation football pitches. Dodgeball can be very active so playing outside enables you to keep cool.
EVENT DURATIONS: Groups of 10-19 players play for 60 minutes, 20-24 players play for 90 minutes and Groups 25+ play for 120 minutes
Stag and Hen Dodgeball Chester - Enquire Now!
Online Event Page
Referee / Event Host
Venue / Pitch Hire
Stag and Hen Dodgeball Events Packages
Everyone enjoyed playing dodgeball as a kid, well since the 2004 blockbuster starring Ben Stiller. With Extreme Dodgeball you will learn how to Duck, Dip, Dive and Dodge. Extreme Dodgeball games include:
- Behind Enemy Lines
- Captain America
- Wrong Arm Dodgeball
- Stag/Hen Hunt
We’ve taken some of your favourite tracks from yesteryear to bring you Disco Dodgeball! A fantastic event that involves the whole group, the shy ones cannot hide in this event! Disco Dodgeball games include:
- Dance Off
- The Slow Dance
- Last Person Standing
- Send us an enquiry or call us on 01235 330131 with the date and times that you would like us to host your Stag and Hen Dodgeball event.
- We email you a link to your online event page where you can pay your £50 non refundable deposit to confirm your event.
- Final group numbers and balance due three weeks before your event.
- Once your balance has been paid we will email you with an electronic event pack containing all the details of your booking.